The weather is cooling down, and that means more nights in (as if I haven’t already spent most of 2020 indoors). I wanted to share some of my recommendations on Netflix that I think you would enjoy too. Order carry-out from your favorite local restaurant and give one of these shows/movies a try! Feel free to share yours with me as well in the comments or on my Instagram @geenicolette.
• Dream Home Makeover – Get ready to re-decorate! This show gives major decor and home vibes. So many house goals!
• Stay Here – We could all use some travel inspiration during this time!
• Say I Do – It’s basically like Queer Eye but for weddings. You can expect lots of happy tears.
• Queer Eye – If you haven’t watched this show yet you literally need to add this to the top of the list. It’s such a feel-good show and will restore your faith in humanity.
• Schitt’s Creek – This one is a no-brainer. Episodes are short and hilarious. I’ve rewatched this show 3 times because it really is that good!
• Emily in Paris – I feel like Netflix has blessed us with this cute comedy-drama show. It’s everything we needed in 2020!
• The Good Place – Hilarious and Kristen Bell is in it- need I say more?
• The Great British Baking Show – I’ve enjoyed watching this before bed as a stress-free show.
• Jane The Virgin – A cute show to watch alone, with friends, or family!
• Good Witch – I believe this was previously on Hallmark so it’s the perfect amount of cheesy.
• Love, Guaranteed – If you need a night filled with Ben & Jerry’s and a good rom-com, this is your movie!