I’m not a big fan of baking, but I do like to eat the desserts. I’m sharing a no-bake dessert ball recipe today! Feel free to edit as needed.
- 1/2 Cup Kween Vanilla Granola Butter (or a nut butter – peanut butter, almond butter, etc.)
- 1/2 Cup Almond Flour (or other flour of choice)
- 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tablespoon Cacao Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Teaspoon Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Pink Himalayan Salt
3. Roll into balls and place on a plate.
4. Freeze for 15 minutes.
5. While the balls are freezing, melt your chocolate chips.
6. Take balls out of freezer and dip/roll into melted chocolate.
7. Sprinkle Pink Himalayan Salt on top.
8. Refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour to let the chocolate harden.