As difficult as it may be to stay home, it’s so crucial at a time like this. It’s important to think about people other than ourselves and put their health into consideration too.
I’ve put together some activity ideas to keep you busy while you stay in:
- Cook or bake something (try a new recipe!)
- Watch a movie (Frozen 2 is on Disney Plus!) or start a new show
- Call or video chat with your loved ones (Zoom and GoToMeeting have free trial versions)
- Listen to podcasts
- Create a new music playlist (check out some of mine on Spotify)
- Meditate, practice yoga or workout: there’s so many virtual class options, including mine! Check them out on my Yoga Schedule page.
- Create a vision board
- Take a bath
- Read a book, listen to an audiobook or read an online magazine
- Do a puzzle
- Clean and organize
- Do a face mask, jade roll, gua sha or other skincare routine
- Clean your makeup brushes
- Have an indoor picnic
- Build a fort or pitch a tent
- Craft something
- Delete unused apps and move old photos to the cloud
- Watch virtual live concerts (check LiveNation for a list of upcoming ones)
- Organize your bills and finances
- Pizza making night
- Plant some herbs and watch them grow! I recently planted windowsill planter pots with parsley, basil and arugula.
- Open some wine or whip up a cocktail
- Play a board game/cards
- Look through old photo albums or home videos
- Follow positive accounts on social media (I personally love dog accounts, positive quotes, and the good news)
- Watch Ellen videos online for a good laugh (or another comedian)
- Paint and color to get your creative juices flowing
- Watch and create Tik Tok videos
Let me know your favorite activities below in the comments!
Stay safe everyone and please stay home!