If you’ve been keeping up with my blog then you know I love setting intentions each month. These are things that I’m striving to work on. I always encourage you guys to do the same but I know it can be tricky to come up with on your own! To help you set your own intentions for September, I’ve put together a worksheet.
Keep reading to find out what intentions I am setting this month.
My September intentions:
- Spend more time outside and exploring nearby places
- Enjoy time with loved ones
- Pause throughout the day and take 3 long rounds of breath
- Avoid spending money when I’m bored or am in a bad mood (yes, if you know me then you know retail therapy is my jam)
- Practice 1 form of self-care every day