Somehow it’s already October, which means another month to set intentions or in my case, try harder to work on last month’s intentions (hey, no one’s perfect). It also means it’s the season of watching Hocus Pocus and Halloween Town. In all seriousness, I believe that a new month symbolizes new beginnings and a fresh start.
Here’s what I’m focusing on this month:
- Recite affirmations to myself daily in the mirror (don’t knock it until you’ve tried it)
- Avoid spending money when I’m bored or upset (an intention I set for September and am still working on)
- Cook more and try new recipes
- Disconnect and unplug more to enjoy quality time with loved ones
- Unfollow accounts that are no longer bringing me joy (Marie Kondo your social media)
Set your own October Intentions! If you need some a little inspiration or guidance in setting your own intentions, I’ve put together a worksheet to help you. If you want to share your intentions, comment below or tag me on Instagram @geenicolette.
Outfit details: Sweater: Hazyl Boutique, Bralette: Enzee Boutique, Jeans: Athleta, Bag: 2 Sisters Boutique, Necklace: Francesca’s